- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to support one of our clients.
Location: Hybrid – Crownsville, MD
- Diligently perform design, functionality, categorization, and inventory analyses of IT systems at an enterprise, line of business, and service team level.
- Confidently provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including reviewing work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and user standards, and ensuring its progress is in accordance with the schedule.
- Routinely prepare narrative reports, spreadsheets, milestone status reports, and/or visual presentations of analyses for audiences at the executive, management, subject matter expert, and staff levels.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to ensure problem solutions and user satisfaction.
- Makes recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations and provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
- B.S. Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or 3 years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience working independently or under general direction on complex application problems involving all phases of systems analysis.
- 5+ years of experience analyzing and designing business applications for large-scale or mid-tier computer systems or LAN-based systems, including Database Management Systems and programming languages.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current storage and retrieval methods.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate specifications for computer programmers to use in coding, testing, and debugging of computer programs.
- Demonstrable understanding of common modeling and analysis techniques (e.g., use cases using UML and workflows using BPMN), as well as system interface diagrams, application interface specifications, web application design characteristics, mainframe design characteristics, virtualization, convergence, and data storage system design characteristics.
- Experienced with office automation applications that are part of Google Suite as well as Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Visio.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision and able to deliver products on an accelerated basis when required.
- Familiar with Agile project methods.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org