- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Technical Business Analyst to support one of our contracts!
Design and execute high-impact approaches that cross organizational cultures, structures, and processes to achieve game-changing digital transformation leading our clients into the future of work. Work with a wide range of clients and agencies and advise clients on emerging technologies, including Cloud, Data Strategy, Robotic Process Automation, NextGen Infrastructure, and Enterprise Architecture. Maintain responsibility for leading tasks and small teams and collaborating with colleagues from diverse teams and markets in support of IT strategic planning, data and information management, IT industry research, and Organization Change Management. Explore, document, and detail how current business processes are supported by existing IT systems to define and implement digital strategies that improve overall business and mission performance. Serve as a liaison between technical development teams and non-technical client management audiences to ensure understanding and alignment of technical and business requirements.
- 2-5+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver multi-phased digital enterprise solutions through a focus on process analysis, data transformation, and pragmatic change management
- Experience providing strategic guidance to a corporate development team focused on leveraging existing IT consulting service offerings to build a new commercial business unit
- Experience with digital strategy, IT project management, enterprise architecture, SDLC, or transformation
- Ability to lead the coordination of requirements meetings or conduct requirements workshops and sessions with business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Experience with the business development life cycle, including leading or providing significant support to proposal or marketing efforts
- Experience supporting the development of enterprise-level IT strategies
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Ability to translate technical requirements into a compelling business vision
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting technical deliverables, analysis, and recommendations to non-technical or C-level audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants must have an active IRS Public Trust preferably with IRS badge and laptop.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org