- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Solution/Systems Architect to support one of our contracts!
As a solutions architect on our team, you’ll translate your customer’s IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting architecture products, design specifications, statements of work, requirements, and scripts. Through your leadership, we’ll help transform the way our client uses technology, including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. What do you do next in a career where you’ve reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow’s solutions architects. Join us and build the future of technology and protect a critical federal financial agency’s mission for the better.
- 10+ years of experience with solution architecture, particularly in architecting, designing, and implementing both Enterprise and Cloud based (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) application implementation
- 10+ years of experience working with business partners to define and understand business needs that help drive system design
- 5 + years of experience with leading system architecture and engineering involving the integration of COTS, GOTS, and FOSS software solutions, cloud, infrastructure, data architecture, and cybersecurity
- Experience with designing cloud-ready, independent applications and systems using open-source products
- Knowledge of Architectural Modeling, Data Modeling, Software Infrastructure, IT standards, Platform Architecture, Technical risk management, IT Strategic Planning, Software Architecture, or IT Policies
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies, including AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of Data Management Analytics Platforms/technologies (e.g., AWS Redshift, Palantir)
- Ability to develop functional and technical architecture diagrams, presentations, analysis of alternatives and documentation.
- Ability to analyze portfolio and domain business needs, research possible solutions, and define solution implementation approach
- Ability to integrate technical and functional considerations into comprehensive software designs and proposal documentation
- Ability to articulate best practices around the EA function with a focus on emerging cloud, data, analytics technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience providing architecture-related support to the large federal agencies
- Experience with EA methodologies/frameworks and Industry best practices on architecture development
- Experience architecting cloud-based enterprise solutions
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and processes supporting Enterprise Portfolio systems (e.g., Agency Customer Experience systems, Tax Administration, Case Management, and Internal Operations Systems)
- Knowledge of IT Security compliance specifications (HIPAA, FISMA, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP)
- Knowledge of certification and accreditation processes for enterprise government solutions
- Applicable Industry certifications in Architecture Frameworks (e.g., TOGAF, FEAF)
- Applicants must have an active IRS clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com