- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Solution Architect to support one of our contracts!
As a solutions architect on our team, you’ll translate your customer’s IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting architecture products, design specifications, statements of work, requirements, and scripts. Through your leadership, we’ll help transform the way our client uses technology, including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems.
- 2-5+ years of experience with solution architecture
- Experience working in a technical field with a focus on software development and modernization efforts, including forward-leaning technology, such as cloud, automation platforms, enterprise data, and open-source tech stacks
- Experience with architecting high performance, high availability systems, with a focus on missions of national importance
- Experience with serving as a solution architect integrating disparate technologies into cohesive technical solutions that directly address client challenges
- Experience with developing and delivering tailored, complex presentations to clients that illustrate solutions to client problems and drive forward a capture, improving the probability of win
- Experience in partnering with senior-level client stakeholders, providing technical thought leadership, and bringing innovation to achieve business needs
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with establishing frameworks for systems modernization efforts using integrated DevSecOps toolchains and test-driven development practices
- Experience working in Agile at scale in environments with multiple, product-centric Agile teams
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, or GCP underlying services
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Cloud Architecture, Software Development, or DevSecOps Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants must have an active IRS Public Trust preferably with IRS badge and laptop.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org