- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer to support one of our clients.
- Build highly scalable systems including ad fraud detection, risk control, ads integrity systems, to improve user’s experiences with ads across the platform
- Collaborate with strategy team, product managers, policy team and other key stakeholders to define products and drive initiatives from engineering viewpoint.
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization with speediness and quality.
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Ability to code in GoLang, Python, Java, C++ (in order of priority)
- Knowledge of Microservices (RESTful Web Services, RPC Services)
- Debugging & Troubleshooting production performance issues (application & infrastructure)
- CI/CD Tooling
- DevOps Automation
- Exposure to Distributed Systems (REST API, Protobuf)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Grafana, TSDB)
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.