- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Service Now Administrator to support one of our clients.
Location: Hybrid – Crownsville, MD
- ServiceNow administration and development across ServiceNow modules, including but not limited to ITOM, CSM, and FSM.
- Work with clients, technologists, and team members to understand business processes and translate this knowledge into functional technology.
- Routinely and thoroughly evaluate current and past system performance to plan optimum performance and implement updates and improvements.
- Analytically monitor IT infrastructure and application performance, identify performance issues, and decrease incident-resolution time through multi-platform correlation.
- Effectively audit services and processes against best practices for IT operations availability, efficiency, and performance.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and departments to reduce infrastructure spending, improve existing resource utilization, and reduce risks due to human error.
- Perform deep-dive analysis as needed to solve problems and guide decision-making.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- B.S. Degree in business or STEM field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a ServiceNow/Application development role.
- Familiarity with building integrations between ServiceNow and other enterprise application tools, i.e., SharePoint, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, Outlook, and Salesforce.
- Working and expanding knowledge of the ServiceNow Discovery application.
- Past experience administrating large ServiceNow deployments.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL.
- Intermediate understanding of ITIL ITSM.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and technical support documentation skills.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org