- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to support one of our contracts!
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst will be responsible for managing the strategic and day-to-day aspects of the Information Security Program. This role requires a combination of management experience, business leadership, and deep knowledge in various areas of information security.
- Oversee the Information Security Program
- Manage internal and external audits and assessments
- Ensure the security of Active Directory, Network, Database, Operating Systems, Applications, and other systems
- Lead Incident Response Management and Training
- Develop and maintain Enterprise IT Policies and Procedures
- Manage forecasting and budgeting for the security program
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree strongly preferred) and advanced relevant technical training and certifications
- Six (6) years of directly related work experience
- Strong experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- FISMA and FedRAMP
- Audit and Assessment Experience (internal and external)
- Active Directory Systems
- Network Security
- Database Security
- Operating Security
- Application Security
- System Security
- Incident Response Management and Training
- Enterprise IT Policy
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) Certification
- SANS Certification
- PMP Certification
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org