- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Scrum Master to support one of our contracts!
Coach the development team on Scrum principles, help the team focus on sprint goals to achieve their highest performance level, to ensure the Scrum project is successfully progressed. Apply specific functional knowledge, including working or general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide activities of junior employees.
- 2-5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or with leading Agile teams
- Experience with Information Technology
- Experience with projects using the Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience with Jira and implementing Agile techniques in a software delivery environment
- Experience in working directly with government clients
- Experience with setting up sprints, running reports, and creating queries
- Ability to support a technical delivery lead in decomposition sessions to determine the next steps for feature development
- Ability to write user stories or structure user stories for software features
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Scaled Agile Framework Scrum Master certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants must have an active IRS Public Trust preferably with IRS badge and laptop.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com