- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced SailPoint Sr Developer to support one of our clients.
Help to build a strong ICAM foundation by integrating ICAM systems with in-house applications, third-party applications, and SaaS applications; Translate high-level requirements into detailed technical designs and help to lead design sessions and code walkthrough; Help to design ICAM processes and identify opportunities for improvements; Work cross-functionally to improve ICAM solutions and address compliance requirements; Attend client stakeholder meetings to confirm design, collaborate on integration, and support UAT; Manage the source code repository (git, branching, releases, etc.); Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
Location: Greater Washington Area preferred but open to virtual
- 4-6 years of experience in ICAM
- 1-3 years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) implementation and deployment, O&M, integration, capability enhancements, and upgrades
- Experience with role mining, role-based access control, and access certification with SailPoint IIQ
- Experience with custom connectors for SailPoint
- Program experience with Java, Python, PowerShell, JSON, REST, SCIM and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating System
- Experience integrating with other IAM products (OKTA, CyberArk, and PING Identity)
- Understanding of role-based access Control, Segregation of Duties (SOD), and access certification
- Development experience in implementing and customizing lifecycle management events, workflows, rules, and custom reports
- Experience with application design, integration, and deployment in an integrated IT environment
- Experience with IGA operational tasks (e.g., creating connectors, defining access control, managing applications credentials)
- Experience in performing privileged access reviews, compliance reporting, access control processes, and other related tasks
- Experience developing rules like Build Map, Correlation, Exclusion, Policy Violation, Policy Formatting etc., as part of connector development
- Experience developing APIs, Plugin Development, & REST WebServices
- Skilled in Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Skilled in policy implementation (e.g., training and SOD)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) SailPoint Extensible Markup Language (XML) Java RESTful JDBC
- Experience integrating SailPoint with LDAP, Azure AD, Active Directory, O365, ServiceNow, Salesforce, SharePoint, SAP ERP, Oracle, JBDC, and JIRA
- Knowledge of Cloud services implementation within Azure or AWS of IdentityIQ/SecurityIQ, zero trust security models, and mobile computing
Active/Interim Secret clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.