- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking multiple experienced SailPoint Engineers to support one of our projects!
- Experience with IT, including one of the following areas: supporting access management solutions, including connector/systems integrations, entitlement management, user credential management, and user security related behavior monitoring
- Experience in supporting IAM, security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- Experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- Experience with COTS IAM tools, including SailPoint or Saviynt
- Experience with implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory or LDAP management, configuration or design, PKI X509, SSO across multiple domains, 2FA via PIV or CAC, scripting, and coding
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with CyberArk, CA PAM/Broadcom Layer 7, Centrify or BeyondTrust
- Experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure or AWS
- Experience with SQL database administration or management
- Experience with an SIEM tool, preferably Splunk or the ELK stack
- Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
- Experience with HSPD-12, FIPS 201-2, FICAM, OMB 11-11, FedRAMP, PCI, FISMA, or NIST 800-53, 800-63, 800-79-2, or 800-157 policies and standards a plus
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate technical field from an accredited institution
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com