- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced SailPoint Developer to support one of our clients.
Participate in requirements gathering and use case development; Develop and execute test cases and test plans for SailPoint IIQ; Help develop, build, and implement SailPoint IIQ requirements and solution.
Location: Greater Washington Area preferred but open to virtual
- 1-2 years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) development, administration, implementation, and integration
- Strong working knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, Restful webservices, JDBC
- Experience in deploying and configuring Web Servers (e.g., Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Ability to work well within a close but remote team environment
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) SailPoint Extensible Markup Language (XML) Java RESTful JDBC
- Experience configuring, developing, and implementing access certification, identity lifecycle management, self-service access requests, and delegated administration within IIQ
- Experience designing, building, configuring, and implementing IIQ connectors for Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, Oracle, or other common protocols/systems
- Ability to customize workflows, forms, rules, roles, policies, reports, and certifications
- Ability to develop API services for access policies, and certifications, and design custom screens for requesting additional access and approvals
Active/Interim Secret clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.