- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced QA/Testing Engineer to support one of our clients.
- Participate in the development of automated testing tools/frameworks, design and execution of automated test cases, automatically building test environments, and continuous integration.
- Responsible for the entire process of advertising system testing, including requirements analysis, design review, formulating test plans, designing and executing test cases, conducting defect tracking and software quality analysis, etc.
- Understand the tools and techniques used in developing new products and work with cross-functionality teams to establish and refine dashboards and metrics to facilitate our data-driven approach.
- 3+ years of work experience, bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related major
- Familiar with at least one programming language (Python/Java)
- Solid computer basics (network/database/algorithm)
- Familiar with golang/c++
- Familiar with API test platform, pytest, etc.
- Experience in continuous integration
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.