- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to support one of our clients.
Location: Hybrid – Crownsville, MD
- Effectively manage request tickets, and work with the vendor to ensure their completion.
- Proactively work with a project team to communicate, drive, and monitor project tasking.
- In a timely fashion, organize, attend, and participate in project meetings. Document and follow up on important actions and decisions.
- Enthusiastically undertake project tasks such as preparing necessary presentation materials and providing administrative support.
- Accurately create a statement of works and document level of effort details from relevant subject matter experts.
- Routinely assist with financial reporting we well as managing the projects purchase orders, work orders, and invoicing needs.
- Collect and provide regular status updates to the team and schedule project follow-up meetings as needed.
- Diligently manage master risk tables and communications registers, change control processes, and lessons learned meetings, and update any relevant templates, standards, or process documents.
- High School diploma required; B.S. preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Comfortable learning and working with different project management methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google docs, and virtual meeting systems
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities and work independently with minimal oversight
- Proven ability as a self-starter with a proactive work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience working with IT projects preferred
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com