- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Phantom/Splunk SOAR Engineer to support one of our contracts!
Please note that these positions are remote due to COVID-19. When we return to the office these will be based out of McLean, VA and some may require CONUS travel up to 50%.
- 3+ years of experience with Cyber Security technologies, protocols, applications
- 3+ years of experience in tool integrations, REST APIs/SOAP APIs
- 2+ years of experience with Splunk and performing systems administration, including performing installation, configuration, monitoring system performance and availability, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- 1+ years of experience in Phantom / Splunk SOAR, including writing playbook, troubleshooting, training, or supporting technical requests.
- Experience with one or more of the following Cybersecurity tools: FireEye, BigFix, Tanium, ForeScout, ZScaler, Palo Alto, McAfee, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, Splunk, or ServiceNow
- Experience in Security Operations, SOC, SIEM, Incident Response, and Threat Intelligence
- Experience in Linux administration
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment or 8+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
- Ability to provide knowledge transfer and training to clients and co-workers
- Active NIH Suitability or candidate cannot start prior to NIH Suitability processing
- 3+ years of experience with Cyber Security technologies, protocols, applications (to include. EDR, SIEM, Firewalls,
- AV, and IDS/IPS)
- 3+ years of experience in programming languages to include Python.
- 2+ years of experience in Splunk>Phantom, including writing playbooks, troubleshooting, training, or supporting technical requests
- Experience in log management platforms experience (Splunk, Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana – ELK/ Elastic Stack)
- Experience in Networks and Network Protocols (TCP/UDP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, FTP, etc.)
- Certifications in Security+, CEH, CISSP
Active NIH Suitability or applicant cannot start prior to NIH Suitability processing. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free to reach out to us directly and submit your resume to email@example.com. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org