- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Penetration Tester to support one of our clients.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of concepts such as OWASP Top 10, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing methodologies (OWASP, PTES, OSINT).
- Conducts and assists with automated and manual security testing of applications, infrastructure, and public cloud platforms to identify and validate vulnerabilities.
- Retests previously discovered vulnerabilities to confirm successful remediation.
- Develops and maintains documentation such as procedures, assets, communication, etc.
- Performs quality assurance of penetration testing and vulnerability scan artifacts.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the penetration testing program.
- Provides technical evaluation and analysis. Supports activities, process, and tools needed to improve overall security posture of the organization.
- Applies security concepts, reviews information, executes defined tasks, analyzes requirements, reviews logs, and creates documentation.
- Performs investigation and data loss prevention, data manipulation, and coordination of activities.
- Performs actions to address or mitigate risks and vulnerabilities.
- Reviews and defines controls.
- Advises on more complex security procedures and products for clients, security administrators and network operations.
- Participates in enforcement of control security risks and threats; potential of one more control subject to manager discretion.
- Shares knowledge with staff.
- Conducts security assessments and other information security routines consistently.
- Investigates and recommends corrective actions for data security related to established guidelines.
- Experience with conducting security assessments of financial and healthcare systems/applications is a plus.
- Experience with Mobile Application or Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) testing is a plus.
- Burp Suite Pro
- HCL AppScan (Formerly IBM)
- Tenable IO
- Kali Linux
- Cobalt Strike
- Ostor Labs Mobile Testing
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Web Assessor (OSWA)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
- Offensive Security Experience Penetration Tester (OSEP)
- AWS or Azure Cloud Services
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.