- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Linux Admin/Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer to support one of our contracts!
- Must be okay with a 3AM–12PM EST shift
- Bachelors of Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working in a hyperscale network environment or service provider
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of network devices and NMS systems, or applications such as web servers, load balancers
- Experience developing and understanding network device configuration for at least one vendor (Juniper, Cisco, Arista, Ciena, etc.)
- Experience understanding and mitigating network hardware and topology failures
- Experience working on BGP and anycast routing
- Experience with Server / Application Support
- Experience with Linux / Unix Admin
- Experience with Ticketing & Documentation systems (i.e. Jira, Confluence)
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP
- Understanding and development of Load Balancing and Peering in CDN Architectures
- Protocol experience in one or more of MPLS, ISIS or similar routing protocols; understanding of typical configurations and performance
- Ability to automate routing tasks using code
- Experience working with Network Automation tools like Ansible or Salt
- Experience with Kubernetes; Docker & Containerization; Monitoring (i.e. Grafana); Querying; Microservices; Network troubleshooting
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free to reach out to us directly and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com