- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Mobile Technology Team Consultant to support one of our contracts!
This practitioner advises Headquarters Air Force A4 on strategy, policy, and technical standards associated with wireless, cellular, cloud edge computing, and novel technology requirements. Works as an action officer preparing and presenting deliverables to client leadership, engaging functional stakeholders, and developing innovative approaches to A4 business processes. Assesses requirements from the A4 functional communities to develop policy and strategic direction for the A4 Chief Information Officer. Co-location requirement of 1-2 days per week at Joint Base Andrews. The right person for this role has familiarity with technical standards and industry best practices for wireless, mobile, cloud edge computing, and novel technology.
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate technical field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Air Force Information Technology systems
- Demonstrated experience with developing DoD policy, guidance, and strategy
- Able to write cogently and develop deliverables using MS Office tools (e.g. draft whitepapers, policy, guidance, and strategy; develop reports and templates; develop presentations and briefings, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills (e.g., email correspondence, representing the client’s point of view in meetings with leaders from other organizations, and providing status updates to senior leaders)
- Able to facilitate meetings with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to commute to Joint Base Andrews and the Pentagon (1 to 2 days per week)
- Active/Interim Secret clearance
- CISA or similar IT professional certification required.
- Experience with Air Force Maintenance and/or Supply IT Systems (e.g. ILS-S, G081, IMDS, etc.)
- Experience performing Air Force Logistics business processes at forward operating locations
- Knowledge of mobile technologies and wireless technologies (5G, LTE, CBRS)
- Knowledge of software architecture, software development, system administration, cloud, networking and security
- Experience with DoD Innovation Organizations (Air Force preferred)
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com