- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Data Quality Engineer to support one of our contracts!
Leads meetings, calls and working sessions representing the DQ team and providing support and thought leadership related to data quality. Responsible for being a technical POC, participating in recurring meetings, and developing relationships with Agency technical staff. Using data management concepts, the candidate will design and develop solutions and approaches to resolve Agency data quality tickets and assist in supporting long term Data Quality strategic goals. Become familiarized with the customer’s technical environment and acts as a point of contact between the agency and technical resources internal to the program. Coordinates closely, serving as a bridge between customer, Delivery Leads, Solution Architect Leads, and Engineering staff. Applies development skillset to resolve issues, improve operations, and identify commonalities or efficiencies.
- 2+ years Splunk experience (Environment sizing, troubleshooting, Dashboard Development)
- 1+ years of experience with designing, implementing, configuring, and operating IT systems or security infrastructure
- Experience with Data Quality management Experience converting customer requirements to technical requirements
- Experience communicating technical requirements to engineering or development teams
- Experience developing/automating metrics and measures associated with Data Quality
- Experience troubleshooting and solving complex, dynamic problems in an enterprise IT environment
- Experience in Agile work environment
- Experience with ticket management and prioritization experience with Atlassian JIRA and/or ServiceNow
- DHS Suitability or Top Secret Clearance
- Experience in other cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, ElK Stack)
- Experience with working in large federal agency environments, including NASA, HHS, Treasury, SSA and GSA
- Experience testing application design and developing unit testing against developed solutions
- Experience with one or more Cyber technologies
- 1+ years of experience with performing systems administration in Linux or VMware environments, including performing installation and configuration, monitoring system performance and availability, performing upgrades, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, frameworks, federal security authorizations, assessment, and risk management processes for enterprise systems
- BA or BS degree in IT Security, Engineering, or a related field
- CISSP, Red Hat, ForeScout, Splunk, or a related certification
- Splunk Certified Admin
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.