- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced IT Systems Requirements Analyst to support one of our contracts!
As an IT Systems Requirements Analyst, you will analyze and develop leading-edge systems and platforms, partnering with your team of architects, developers, testers, business analysts, and engineers to identify clients’ business needs, gather user requirements, and develop user stories. You will understand the overall direction and nuanced user needs clearly, and you’ll lead your team as they fulfill these needs by creating deployable features. Together, you’ll deliver high business value products to users, researchers, other audiences, clients, customers, and people. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 2-5+ years of experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Experience with facilitating and driving the elaboration of Feature-level requirements
- Experience with customer collaboration and engagement, and active participation in the team’s analysis of the business needs and requests
- Experience working directly with Business Owner SMEs, Product Owner, and Business Architects to create, review, and validate requirements artifacts for clarity, completeness, and traceability
- Experience providing guidance to planning and delivery teams in completing the requirements documents so that it aligns with IT Guidance
- Experience providing guidance to ensure the team is implementing best practices for SAFe and ELM usage
- Ability to act as a representative of the RTE to ensure Features meet Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Ability to conduct initial and final check of traceability, documentation completeness, and Feature completeness
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Experience using the Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) tool
- Pega Business Architect Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants must have an active IRS Public Trust preferably with IRS badge and laptop.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org