- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced IT Security Specialist to support one of our contracts!
- Knowledge of DOC, NOAA, and NWS IT security policies and implementation standards or those of similar sized organizations AND comprehensive understanding of NIST guidance to include, but not limited to, NIST Special Publications and Federal Information Processing Standards.
- At least 5 years of recent experience (within the last 6 years) in applying IT security concepts, methodologies, principles, procedures and using industry-standard IT security tools
- At least 5 years of recent experience (within the last 6 years) with enterprise architecture methodologies, concepts, procedures, principles, and tools
- At least 5 years of recent experience (within the last 6 years) in contingency planning and backup and recovery best practices and application of NIST guidance in this area
- At least 5 years of recent experience (within the last 6 years) in using technical testing tools (Tenable Security Center, ArcSight, IBM Big Fix, etc.)
- At least 5 years of performing assessments of Federal Information Systems using the Risk Management Framework
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com