- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking multiple experienced IT Compliance Manager to support one of our projects!
Location: Remote (2-4 days per week), Joint Base Andrews (1 day per week), Pentagon (as needed)
- Exceptional knowledge of federal IT regulatory compliance requirements (e.g., NIST, FISCAM, FFMIA, etc.)
- 3+ years supporting Department of Defense FIAR program as an advisor on all aspects of IT compliance, preferably within the Air Force.
- Executive presence, characterized by an ability to distill complex IT regulatory concepts into easily digestible requirements for Air Force clients.
- Strong project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to balance multiple high visibility client deliverables, track project status, and mitigate project risk.
- Sharp attention to detail with a keen eye for reviewing documentation and correspondence for quality, accuracy, and completeness.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Understanding of US Air Force and/or other US military services (i.e., ranks, protocols, authorities)
- Active/Interim Secret clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com