- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced IT Audit/ICAM Engineer to support one of our contracts!
Location: Remote (DC/MD/VA preferred)
Assesses system IT general controls in accordance with applicable laws, regulation, and policies (e.g., Financial Information System Control Audit Manual). Analyze system access controls and segregation of duties in order to align user roles to end-to-end business process risks that would enable development of FIAR SOD rulesets. These SOD rulesets would integrate with the DAF Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) solution. Provides recommendations on strengthening access controls and segregation of duty controls, mitigating risk, and implementing corrective actions. Documents and reports audit findings clients. Work cross-functionally to improve ICAM solutions and address compliance requirements. Attend client stakeholder meetings to confirm design, collaborate on integration. Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- 2-4+ years of experience performing IT audits (internally or externally) with a specific focus on access controls and segregation of duties.
- Strong experience working with key stakeholders and users to gather, define, and document processes.
- Strong experience developing business process maps and translating functional requirements.
- Strong experience preparing audit reports and interpreting the significance of audit findings drawing conclusions and analysis from findings.
- Strong experience writing audit reports, identifying risks and recommending appropriate steps to improve effectiveness and mitigate risks.
- Knowledge and awareness of changes in IT audit practices, regulatory requirements, and IT Risk/Control frameworks (i.e., NIST Cybersecurity).
- Knowledge of industry standards, concepts, best practices, and procedures relative to information security (NIST Special Publications, particularly NIST SP 800-53).
- Ability to proactively advise on key risk areas and ensure that processes and quality control techniques are implemented and adopted to support continuous oversight and remediation efforts.
Preferred Qualifications (highly desirable):
- 1-4+ years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) implementation and deployment, O&M, integration, capability enhancements, and upgrades
- Experience integrating SailPoint with LDAP, Azure AD, Active Directory, O365, ServiceNow, Salesforce, SharePoint, SAP ERP, Oracle, JBDC, and JIRA
- Knowledge of Cloud services implementation within Azure or AWS of IdentityIQ/SecurityIQ, zero trust security models, and mobile computing
- Active/Interim Secret clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com