Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Internal Review Specialist to support one of our contracts!
- Provide Risk Management Support
- Provide CSF Risk Management Support
- Provides complex project level specialized support for management-related issues and concerns.
- Has the ability to assess and apply multiple organizational, and management improvement techniques in a government environment.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and participate in formal and informal audits/reviews at pre-determined points throughout the program.
- Ability to identify best practices, effect re-engineering, change management, business management techniques, continuous process improvement, root cause analysis, IT-planning, develop/recommend IT performance-based metrics, and organizational development activity.
- Ensures all work products are complete, accurate and conform to client standard.
- Has the ability to create and assess performance measurements.
- Has in depth knowledge of the IT industry and industry accepted business processes, procedures and frameworks relating to internal reviews, audits, governance, risk management and internal control.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free to reach out to us directly and submit your resume to email@example.com. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org