- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness Analyst to support one of our contracts!
The Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness Analyst will conduct internal sampling and testing of assessable units (Fund Receipt and Disbursement, Military Pay, Civilian Pay, Travel Pay, Reimbursement Budget Authority and Execution, Contract Pay and Vendor Pay) and develop recommended corrective action plans based on findings.
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate field from an accredited institution
- Local to either Vandenburg SFB (Lompoc, CA) and Patrick SFB (Port Canaveral, FL)
- Eight (8) years of experience in Finance and/or Financial Audit
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Experience with Federal GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Prior experience with financial management of launch operations
- Minimum Interim Secret Clearance with the ability and intention of obtaining a Secret Clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org