- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced DevOps Engineer to support one of our contracts!
As a Cloud Developer, you’ll work closely with cloud architects and engineers to manage server configuration for modern cloud solutions. You’ll apply your skills within a DevOps framework to establish or provision virtual machines or networks and use cloud service providers to further your clients’ meaningful missions.
- 2-5+ years of experience with developing enterprise cloud-native solutions
- Experience with cloud technologies including AWS
- Experience with active learning and analytical thinking in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Experience provisioning Linux and Windows servers
- Experience configuring virtual firewalls, like Azure Firewall or AWS Network Firewall
- Knowledge of security group implementation in both Windows and Linux environments
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Experience with developing enterprise cloud-native solutions, including Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Jenkins, or Azure
- Experience with writing scripts using tools, including Python, Bash, or Boto3
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code
- Experience with triaging and resolving issues for both open-source and commercial tools in public cloud environments
- Master’s degree
- AWS or Azure Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants must have an active IRS Public Trust preferably with IRS badge and laptop.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org