- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Data Integration Developer to support one of our contracts!
- 5+ years of experience with IT
- 5+ years of experience with an object-oriented programming language
- 4+ years of experience working as part of an Agile software development team
- 2+ years of experience with Linux
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with analysis and integration of structured and unstructured data sets
- Experience with version control tools, including Git or Subversion
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience with software engineering in lieu of a degree
- Experience developing Splunk queries and working with data models and the KV Store
- Experience with Elasticsearch and development of enrichment pipelines
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Experience using Web APIs, including REST or SOAP
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience working with distributed system architectures
- Experience with build automation and deployment tools, including Gradle, Maven, or Jenkins
- Experience with configuration management, including Ansible or Vagrant, or virtualization tools, including VirtualBox, VMware Player, Vagrant, Kubernetes, or Docker
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com