- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Cybersecurity Engineer to support one of our contracts!
The Cybersecurity Engineer will support our client’s program which enables mission readiness with risk informed decisions, enhances cyber posture and combats vulnerabilities, and supports stewardship by remediating audit risks and findings. The future state capabilities are designed and implemented to be repeatable and scalable, enabling future rollout across broader enterprise mission, cyber, and audit needs.
- Working knowledge and/or recent experience with Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) within a DOD environment
- Experience with enterprise vulnerability management solutions, such as SCCM/MECM, Tanium/IBM BigFix, Tenable Nessus/ACAS, McAfee HBSS, Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Understanding of Cyber Security Frameworks (e.g. NIST 800-53, CSF, FISCAM, etc.)
- Experience with DoD GRC tools (e.g. eMASS, XACTA, etc.)
- Understanding of DISA STIGs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Program.
- Capable of performing trend analysis of vulnerability scan data and preparation of vulnerability management metrics for presentation to leadership.
- Able to develop/review SOPs, checklists, ensuring alignment to cybersecurity best practices and procedures for conducting vulnerability assessments.
- Able to clearly articulate technical issues in the environment while providing viable solutions.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes such as Incident/Problem/Configuration/Change management. Strong critical thinking, communication, and organizational skills.
- 8570 Certification (e.g. Security+, CISSP, etc.)
- Active/Interim Secret Clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com