- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced High Value Asset (HVA) Program Lead to support one of our contracts!
The High Value Asset (HVA) Program Lead will develop and maintain the agency HVA Program’s policy, methodology, and processes.
- Incorporate emerging federal laws, regulations, and other authoritative guidance for the protection of HVAs.
- Account for best practices and emerging threats and technologies, along with understanding agency-specific documents addressing a variety of information security and privacy policies.
- Provide expertise in the application of HVA Security Control Overlays, in keeping with the Assessment Evaluation and Standardization (AES) Program from the Cybersecurity Infrastructure and Security Agency (CISA) at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Subject matter expertise applying the HVA Process Framework and in-depth knowledge in the underlying disciplines of Privacy, Budgets, Legal, and Governance, as they apply to the informational value of systems and information.
- Knowledge and expertise eliciting, identifying, and classifying Primary Mission Essential Functions (PMEFs), Mission Essential Functions (MEFs), Federal Civilian Enterprise Essential (FCEE) information, and National Essential Functions (NEFs) relevant to Federal Continuity Directives (FCD-1, FCD-2) and Presidential Continuity Directive-40.
- Experience performing threat modeling, along with both qualitative and quantitative assessments and analyses of risks, issues, and opportunities, as they relate to HVAs.
- Experience acting as an advisor on the U.S. government’s critical HVA cybersecurity posture and operations.
- Experience performing interviews, documentation reviews, in-depth technical analysis, and resilience testing.
- Developing or applying security reference architectures (SRAs).
- Working familiarity with the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF).
- Teaching stakeholders how data is managed and secured and informing leadership so they may fully understand and manage the risks which are inherent in selected cybersecurity solution(s).
- Performing vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
Required Certification & Training:
- High Value Assets Assessor (DHS)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
Desired Certification & Training:
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (RVA) (DHS)
- Cyber Resilience Review (CRR) (DHS)
- External Dependencies Management (EDM) (DHS)
- Cyber Resilience Review (CRR) (DHS)
- RIMS Certified Risk Management Professional – Federal Enterprise Risk Management (RIMS-CRMP-FED)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Project Management Institute – Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- Lean Six Sigma Belt Certified (Green, Black, or Master Black Belt).
Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.