- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Cyber Analyst to support one of our contracts!
Develop and implement security solutions in alignment with a security strategy. Maintain an awareness of market and technology trends to bring best-of-breed solutions to the client. Apply specific functional knowledge and working general industry knowledge. Develop and contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide activities of more junior employees. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 5+ years of experience with conducting ATOs, assessing NIST security controls, developing security documentation, and supporting artifacts as part of the accreditation process
- Experience with reviewing architecture and design patterns for security compliance and proposed risk mitigation solutions in alignment with Federal security policies and technical standards
- Experience with working in a fast-paced Agile team environment and assessing security controls for individual user stories
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Experience with conducting security assessments on a large-scale Agile program, including Scaled Agile Framework
- Knowledge of assessing security controls for hybrid infrastructure, including cloud and on-prem for COTS-based solutions
- CISSP or a related Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants must have an active IRS Public Trust preferably with IRS badge and laptop.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com