- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Cloud Software Engineer to support one of our contracts!
You’ll closely collaborate with fellow cloud architects and engineers specializing in AWS, Cloud to design, develop, test, and deploy cloud solution components. You’ll have the chance to work within a DevOps framework to create and manage container apps and use products like Kubernetes to further the mission. With access to our internal AWS Labs, you’ll have the space and time to explore different ways of solving our clients’ problems, and you’ll partner with stakeholders and your team to deliver the right technical solutions. Whether modernizing legacy computing platforms and applications or creating new ones from scratch, you’ll have the latest tech and brightest teammates at your fingertips.
- 4+ years of experience with coding languages, including Java, Kafka, Serverless technologies and modern system architecture principles, including microservices, APIs
- Knowledge of IT architectural paradigms and concepts, Docker, Infrastructure-as-Code, Containers, Images, DevOps, and event-driven architecture (EDA) models
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of experience in software engineering in lieu of a degree
- Experience using AI/ML
- Experience with project, task, and team leadership
- Master’s degree
- Applicants must have an active IRS clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com