- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced CISCO ISE Engineer to support one of our contracts!
As a Cisco engineer on our project, you’ll work with a highly skilled team focused on implementing and operating next generation security solutions for government and commercial clients. Perform hands on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading Cyber security defense tools and technologies, apply in-depth defense strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify vulnerabilities and threats, prioritize response actions, and develop effective countermeasures. Apply thought leadership in a highly collaborative and innovative work environment to solve complex security challenges. Your technical expertise will be vital as you help customers overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices through cybersecurity.
- 3+ years of experience with the deployment or daily maintenance of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) appliances
- 3+ years of experience in establishing baseline ISE security rules and policies while working with other service lane members
- 3+ years of experience with redundant and High Availability Cisco ISE solutions
- 3+ years of experience with deploying a NAC solution using Cisco ISE or industry standard vendors, including Forescout
- 1+ years of experience with performing systems administration in Windows, Linux, or VMware environments, including performing basic troubleshooting, installation, and configuration, monitoring system performance and availability, and performing security upgrades
- Experience with physical or logical network engineering, including the installation and activation of ports, configuration of switches, LANs, VLANs, VPNs, and network FW appliances, or network administration services, such as Active Directory, guest VLANs, and domain management
- Knowledge of protocols, including 802.1x, RADIUS, TACACS+, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, and LDAP
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience with Linux administration, including Debian and Red Hat distribution variants and derivatives
- Experience with integrating Cybersecurity data using enterprise or custom tools, including data aggregation and analysis tools, such as Splunk
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, frameworks, federal security authorizations, assessments, and risk management processes for enterprise systems
- Ability to provide support in an IT operations and maintenance Tier II or III role, including providing ticket information updates, issue responses, and remediation
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Security or Engineering
- Cisco Certification, including CCNA Security or CCNP preferred
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org