- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking multiple experienced Capability Engineer (Splunk) to support one of our projects!
- 3+ years of experience with Splunk Enterprise, including writing Splunk queries in SPL
- 3+ years of experience with Linux OS, services, daemons, containers, and VMs
- 1+ years of experience with Python
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with CDM tools and agencies, including CDM tools and the role they play in government environments
- Experience with leading the execution of FISMA-related programs across large and complex multi-agency environments
- Experience with leading and identifying security-related gaps in government environments and identifying and implementing solutions to close those gaps
- Ability to be patient with a friendly demeanor, including under stressful circumstances
- Possession of excellent time management skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect Certification
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org