- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced Capability Engineer, Senior (Mobile) to support one of our contracts!
Provide enterprise mobile management and security experience to architect, design, develop, and deploy complex security architectures to integrate and monitor mobility solutions. Develop system design documentation, such as technical reference architectures and requirements traceability matrices, technical whitepapers, and briefing for clients. Work with capture and delivery teams to engineer and integrate new concepts, technical solutions, and approaches to solve complex Cybersecurity problems. Coordinate with senior clients regularly, including CIO, CISO, GRC, and SOC leaders on Cybersecurity challenges and shape opportunities to implement solutions and service offerings leveraging investments and proven capabilities. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 5+ years of experience providing engineering and architecture support for an enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) capability
- 5+ years of experience with securing iOS and Android mobile device operating systems
- 5+ years of experience with leading technical project delivery for large, complex organizations
- Experience with architecting, designing, and implementing Cybersecurity systems, solutions, and tools in federal organizations
- Ability to work with senior leaders and executives to foster positive client relationships
- Ability to author technical documentation and whitepapers on leading Cybersecurity topics and concepts
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience in a Cybersecurity compliance, operations, or engineering leadership role
- Experience with selecting, designing, and implementing security tools and capabilities for large, complex federal or commercial organizations
- Experience with multiple MDM solutions, including Workspace ONE (AirWatch), Microsoft Intune, MobileIron Core, or Blackberry UEM
- Experience working with Lookout, Zimperium, or other Mobile Threat Detection (MTD) capability
- Knowledge of enterprise tools such as Splunk, Elastic Stack, Nessus Security Scanners, CyberArk
- Knowledge of U.S. federal enterprise mobile management and security architectures
- Knowledge of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT Level I Certification
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com