- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking multiple experienced Capability Engineer (Forescout) to support one of our projects!
- 3+ years of experience with working in IT in a professional environment
- 1+ years of experience with deployment or daily maintenance of ForeScout CounterACT appliances
- Experience with performing physical or logical network engineering, including installation and activation of ports and the configuration of switches, LANS, VLANS, and network FW, or appliances or network administration services, including Active Directory, Guests LANS, and domain management
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with performing systems administration in Windows, Linux, or VMware environments, including performing basic troubleshooting, installation, configuration, monitoring system performance or availability, and performing security upgrades
- Experience with Linux administration, including Debian and RedHat distribution variants or derivatives
- Experience with integrating Cybersecurity data using enterprise and custom tools data aggregation and analysis tools, including Splunk
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, frameworks, federal security authorizations, assessment, and risk management processes for enterprise systems
- Knowledge of SolarWinds, FireEye, WUG, and network packet sniffers, including Wireshark
- Ability to provide support in an IT operations and maintenance Tier II role, including ticket work information updates, issue response, and remediation
- ForeScout Certification, including FSCA or FSCE
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org