- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to support one of our contracts!
Manages, administers, supports and enhances cloud environments, ensuring continuous improvement and rapid problem resolution. Applies advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develops innovative solutions to complex problems. Works without considerable direction and mentors and may supervise team members.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and troubleshooting network issues
- Experience designing, deploying, and advanced support of multi-protocol IP backbone and access networks
- Experience with AWS cloud-native network and solutions, including EKS, Security Groups and ACLs, VPC, Transit Gateway, VPC FlowLogs, PrivateLink, and Direct Connect
- Experience with containers including EKS or Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as a Code using Python and CloudFormation
- Ability to analyze requirements, and design, implement, and operate highly available and scalable firewall and network security solutions in cloud environments
- Experience with commercial cloud service providers, including AWS, in cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) and multi-region or multi-availability zone (AZ)high availability (HA)
- Experience interacting with tools through RDP, web-based UI, SSH, and CLI
- Knowledge of metrics, monitors and the utilization of AWS resources on a full scale by using Amazon CloudWatch
- Experience managing HA Kafka Infrastructure
- Experience with DevOps or SecDevOps
- Experience integrating IAM infrastructure using Okta
- Experience with event driven architectures
- Knowledge of federal compliance standards, including NIST 800-53, FIPS, and FedRAMP
- Experience with McAfee, Tenable, and other security products
- Applicants must have an active IRS clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com