- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking experienced API Enterprise Integration Strategy Consultant to support one of our contracts!
This practitioner will be a key technical contributor to a small team that will develop an Application Programming Interface (API) Enterprise Integration Strategy and Implementation Plan for a portfolio of IT systems. This API Enterprise Integration Strategy will modernize the way in which the clients send and receive data from one another. Co-location requirement of 1 day per week at Joint Base Andrews. The right person for this role has familiarity with APIs, Enterprise Integration Platforms, Enterprise Architecture, and technical strategy.
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate technical field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with APIs (e.g., REST, SOAP, GraphQL, etc.) and Enterprise Integration (e.g., Enterprise Integration Platform, API Gateways, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with developing DoD technology policy, guidance, and strategy
- Able to write cogently and develop deliverables using MS Office tools (e.g., draft whitepapers, policy, guidance, and strategy; develop reports and templates; develop presentations and briefings, etc.)
- Strong communication skills (e.g., email correspondence, representing the client’s point of view in meetings with leaders from other organizations, and providing status updates to senior leaders)
- Able to facilitate meetings with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to commute to Joint Base Andrews (1 day per week)
- IT certification
- Experience with Air Force Logistics IT systems (e.g., ILS-S, G081, IMDS, etc.)
- Experience with API implementation (e.g., Mulesoft, Apigee, SoftwareAG, etc.)
- Knowledge of API governance standards and processes
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines to support API implementation
- Knowledge of software architecture, software development, system administration, cloud, networking and security
- Active/Interim Secret clearance
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org