- SBA 8(a)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- CMMI-SVC ML3 v2.0
- CAGE 6VE87
- UEI DL3JL6J1XG98
Assurit is currently seeking an experienced Access Management Analyst to support one of our clients.
Location: Hybrid – Crownsville, MD
- Effectively provision, manage, and deprovision user accounts and applications, including workflows and failed approval/provisioning tasks, and provide O&M support for privileged Account Management (PAM), Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), and single sign-on.
- Proactively serve as the primary point of contact for escalations, incidents, and requests related to Identity and Access Management, including Authentication and Authorization systems, Identify Lifecycle Management, and Identity Governance.
- Diligently manage role and attribute-based access control methods in accordance with policies for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)/Corporate-owned Personally Enabled (COPE) mobile devices.
- Enthusiastically ensure customer requests for security access are completed in a timely manner and provide second-level technical support to the project team, end users, and functional group.
- Routinely perform ticket management and participate in project meetings.
- Graciously perform emergency account lockout when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as requested by management.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a related field or 2 -3 years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of previous hands-on experience providing tier 2 support for G Suite applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Groups, Chat, Meet, Sites, Contacts, etc.) and maintaining Groups Google Sites and performing site testing.
- 2+ years of previous hands-on experience providing tier 2 support for Microsoft Office (Microsoft 365 and Teams).
- 3+ years of previous hands-on experience providing tier 2 support with IAM operations and a solid understanding of IAM principles and tools.
- 2+ years of previous hands-on experience troubleshooting and providing tier 2 sync support for MIM/FIM/SDS/Active Directory.
- Capacity and competence to create SOPs for applications and update older SOPs/Documentation.
- Desire and Ability to prioritize work without management direction and provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management.
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn and adapt to new concepts, capabilities, or tools based on relevant needs.
- Ability to competently troubleshoot complex problems competently and independently.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
Working at Assurit
Assurit is an award winning, certified small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, as well as paid time off.
Founded in 2013, Assurit has become a trusted provider of cybersecurity expertise to customers across federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector. We are an employee-centric organization that focuses on the growth and development of our greatest asset – our people. We believe that if our Team is trained and educated, we will always be able to deliver our promise of customer success. If you enjoy work environments focused on continuous learning and growth, Assurit will be a great fit for you.
Whether you saw a specific job opening of ours or are simply interested in learning more about building your career at Assurit, feel free submit your resume. Based on your request, the appropriate individual within our organization will get back to you within 2 business days.
Assurit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org